Please click on the link to your child’s grade for the Parent Teacher Conference form. Forms must be returned by November 1st, 2017.
Hope you all enjoy your summer! See everyone in September!
Here are the Summer Assignments by grade:
- 6th Grade Orientation Packet including Summer Assignments and Supply List
- 6th Grade Summer Math Assignment
- 7th Grade Summer Assignment
- 7th Grade Math Summer Assignment
- 7th Grade Supply List
- 8th Grade Math Summer Assignment
- 8th Grade Humanities Summer Assignment
- 8th Grade Supply List
- 9th Grade Algebra 1 Summer Assignment
- 9th Grade Summer Reading Assignment
- 9th Grade Supply List
- 10th Grade Geometry Assignment
- 10th Grade English Summer Assignment
- 10th Grade Chemistry Summer Assignment
- 11th Grade AP Language and Composition Summer Assignment
- 11th Grade Geometry Summer Assignment
- 11th Grade Non-AP Summer Reading Assignment
- 12th Grade English Summer Assignment
- 12th Grade AP Literature Summer Reading Assignment
- Senior Institute Supply List
We are thrilled to have the Karma Kids Yoga program share the benefits of yoga with the 6th grade!
Hershey Kiss Pose
Twice every week, students get on the yoga mat to stretch and strengthen their bodies, learn important breathing exercises and relaxation techniques as well as learn tools to help navigate the teen years. They’re learning basic and challenging poses, group and partner poses, and participate in activities that build confidence and self-esteem, focus and concentration, community, and a sense of well-being and calm.
By the second class, all students were challenging themselves with arm balances (great for building core strength and confidence) and partner flying planks (builds core and back strength, teamwork). They all enjoyed deep relaxation time with the scent of lavender.
(my awesomeness recognizes and honors your awesomeness. together we are one.)
We are pleased to announce that, beginning on the first day of school, lunch is free to all students in all of our schools, regardless of income eligibility. This means that all meals – both breakfast and lunch – served by the Department of Education’s SchoolFood program will be at no cost to families. Please see the link below for more info.