Middle School After School Applications are now available for the 2017-2018!
Below please find the link for the enrollment application in one pdf file. PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE PACKET. It contains everything you need to know about how program will operate this year. The first half of the packet contains information about program. The second contains forms you must complete and submit back to us.
- Email your application to [email protected] – Please do not send to any other email accounts)
- Email Subject: Student Name-Grade-Membership Group (for example: Julian Roberts – 6 – Platinum)
- Please scan back enrollment form as one pdf document
- Beginning Monday, 8/21, there will be an enrollment packet drop off box in the SOF main office. However, we strongly encourage you to submit electronically if possible.
How to Obtain the Enrollment Packet:
OR Email [email protected] to request one.
- You will receive an email confirming that we have received your application.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for a response.
- Before the first day of after school on, 9/18, you will receive information about the first day of after school.
Enrollment Packet Guidelines:
- READ EVERYTHING. Even if your child is a returning 7th or 8th grade student, the program is very different and reading it will ensure you understand the new structure and expectations.
- If you do not have access to a scanner, we recommend downloading a free scanner app on your smartphone. Most apps have an option to scan all documents into one pdf file. We cannot accept applications as multiple pages/files.
- Complete everything. Please do not leave anything blank. Doing so will result in delays when processing your application.
- Remember that many pages are two-sided.
- Please print clearly and legibly.
- We will not process incomplete applications. Please review the packet thoroughly before submitting.
- We strongly prefer electronic submissions, however we do accept in person drop offs.
Upcoming After School Start Dates
- 9/12: After School General Family Orientation @ 6-7PM
- 9/12: Sports Family Info Session @7 (Please also attend the General Family Orientation @6PM)
- The first day of After School will be on Monday, September 18, 2017 (Soccer Team Players will begin earlier)
We look forward to serving you this school year,
Educational Alliance @ SOF After School Program 2017-2018
Iman Richardson, Program Director
Kevin Necciai, Program Coordinator
Jennifer Sepulveda, Administrative Assistant