Please click on the link to your child’s grade for the Parent Teacher Conference form. Forms must be returned by Monday, March 25th, 2019.
Please click on the link to your child’s grade for the Parent Teacher Conference form. Forms must be returned by Friday, November 9th, 2018.
Hope you all enjoy your summer! See everyone in September!
Here are the Summer Assignments by grade:
- 6th Grade Orientation Packet including Summer Assignments and Supply List
- 6th Grade Summer Math Assignment
- 7th Grade Summer Assignment
- 7th Grade Summer Math Assignment
- 7th Grade Supply List
- 7th Grade Humanities Supply List
- 8th Grade Math Summer Assignment
- 8th Grade Humanities Summer Assignment
- 8th Grade Supply List
- 9th Grade English Curriculum Map
- 9th Grade Algebra 1 Summer Assignment
- 9th Grade Summer Reading Assignment
- 9th Grade Supply List
- 10th Grade Geometry Assignment
- 10th Grade English Assignment
- 10th Grade Supply List
- 11th Grade English Assignment
- 11th Grade Algebra 2 Summer Assignment
- 11th and 12th Grade Supply List
- 12th Grade English Assignment
- 12th Grade AP Literature Assignment
- Senior Institute Supply List
We are pleased to announce that, beginning on the first day of school, lunch is free to all students in all of our schools, regardless of income eligibility. This means that all meals – both breakfast and lunch – served by the Department of Education’s SchoolFood program will be at no cost to families. Please see the link below for more info.