Our annual auction is one of School of the Future’s largest fundraising events of the year, raising critical funds that go right back into the classroom making essential programs such as afterschool, the arts, academic enrichment, athletics and much more possible. The auction is sponsored by the Parents’ Association and all donations are tax deductible.
Support and involvement from all parents is crucial in order to achieve our goals. We thank you for making a huge difference!
Monday, April 4, 2016
6pm – 8pm
Zinc Bar (82 West 3rd St)
* Silent and Live Auction, Cocktails and Hors D’oeurvres, Live DJ & Dancing
* Jazz performance beginning at 9pm
Cost: $50 per person
Purchase Tickets »
How Can Parents Get Involved
- Solicit two or more donations (per child) of goods or services
- Ask your friends, family & other contacts who have access to “money can’t buy” special experiences, such as in-home chef dinners, backstage access, vacation homes and other valuable items: $250 – $1000+ range. Online Donation Form »
- Volunteer for an auction committee (Event night, Restaurants, Corporate outreach campaign & more).
- Email Jenni Kops at [email protected]
- Ask your company to underwrite an auction expense (such as printing, food and beverages, space rental, etc.): $100 – $1,000+ range
- Attend the auction on Monday, April 4, 2016. Purchase tickets »
Prior to our Auction Event Night, we will host our auction online that enables us to sell items to friends & family and other supporters around the country.
Participate in the online auction and/or purchase your tickets to the live event »
- Purchase Tickets and Online Auction
- Online Donation Form »
- Download Printable Auction Donation Form »
- Auction Letter »
- Donor & Donation Details: Make out checks to SOF Parents’ Association. or donate online. Mail auction donations & materials to: School of the Future, 127 E. 22nd St. NY, NY 10010
- Auction donations may also be dropped off in the Office
- To obtain a copy of our 501c3 determination letter, please email [email protected]