Our annual auction is one of School of the Future’s largest fundraising events of the year, raising critical funds that go right back into the classroom making essential programs such as afterschool, the arts, academic enrichment, athletics and much more possible. The auction is sponsored by the Parents’ Association and all donations are tax deductible.
We invite you to support and attend the event. Purchase tickets and exciting raffle opportunities through our Tickets and Raffles link, starting in March. Support and involvement from all parents is crucial in order to achieve our goals. We thank you for making a huge difference!
Please email us with any questions at [email protected]
Tuesday, April 24th, 5:30pm – 8:30pm
La Palapa – 77 St. Marks Place
* Silent and Live Auction, Hors D’oeuvres and Drinks
Cost: $65 per person ($75 at the door)
How Can Parents Get Involved
- Solicit two or more donations (per child) of goods or services
- Ask your friends, family & other contacts who have access to “money can’t buy” special experiences, such as in-home chef dinners, backstage access, vacation homes and other valuable items: $250 – $1000+ range.
- Volunteer for an auction committee (Event night, Restaurants, Fashion, Services, Corporate outreach campaign & more).
- Email the auction committee to find out more ways to help at [email protected]
- Ask your company to underwrite an auction expense (such as printing, food and beverages, space rental, etc.): $100 – $1,000+ range
- Attend the auction on Tuesday, April 24th, 2018. Purchase tickets »
Prior to our Auction Event Night, we will host our auction online that enables us to sell items to friends & family and other supporters around the country.
Participate in the online auction and/or purchase your tickets to the live event »
- Purchase Tickets and Online Auction
- Online Donation Form
- Download Printable Auction Form
- Auction Letter
- Ideas For Soliciting Donations
- Donor & Donation Details: Make out checks to SOF Parents’ Association. or donate online. Mail auction donations & materials to: School of the Future, 127 East 22nd Street, New York, N.Y. 10010
- Auction donations may also be dropped off in the Office
- To obtain a copy of our 501c3 determination letter, please email [email protected]