The SOF Annual Auction is one of our main fundraisers throughout the year. In the past it has been an in person event at a restaurant. In recent years it has been an online only event. School of the Future’s auction is sponsored by its Parents’ Association, and all donations are tax deductible.
You can participate in this event by joining the Auction Committee, soliciting goods and services and offering your own, bidding on items, and encouraging friends and family to do the same. Family involvement is key to achieving our goals, and your contributions of any size will make a difference.
Reach out to us with any questions - [email protected].
How Can Parents Get Involved
- Solicit 2 or more donations (per child) of goods or services
- Ask your friends, family & other contacts who have access to “money can’t buy” special experiences, such as in-home chef dinners, backstage access, vacation homes and other valuable items: $250 – $1000+ range.
- Volunteer for an auction committee (Event night – TBD, Restaurants, Fashion, Services, Organization, Corporate outreach campaign & more).
- Email the auction committee to find out more ways to help at [email protected]
- Ask your company to underwrite an auction expense (such as printing, food and beverages, space rental, etc.): $100 – $1,000+ range
- Ask your company to sponsor our online auction (May 1st – May 12th, 2021).
- Attend the auction – TBD.
We will host our auction online so that SOF friends and family and other supporters around the country can be involved.
Participate in the online auctionResources
- Purchase tickets and online auction
- Online Donation Form
- Download Printable Auction Form
- Auction Cover Letter
- Ideas for Soliciting Donations
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Donor & Donation Details: Make out checks to SOF Parents’ Association. or donate online. Mail auction donations & materials to: School of the Future, 127 East 22nd Street, New York, N.Y. 10010
- Auction donations may also be dropped off at SOF in the office
- To obtain a copy of our 501c3 determination letter, email [email protected]